Composite porcine valve that preserves the natural shape of the tissue collagen. The valve is mounted on a low-profile stent with which a zero pressure fixation is applied, making the TLPB Porcine Heart Valve Bioprosthesis a stronger, more elastic and durable implantable device.
- TLPB projection in the aorta is between 6-9 mm. In the left ventricle it is between 8-10 mm;
- Reduced interference from the coronary ostia or rupture of the left ventricle;
- Allows for supra-annular implantation.
Protective Layer of Porcine Pericardium
- Enables contact only between the sheathed tissues;
- Minimizes the possibility of injuring the sheathed tissues in an open position.
Narva mnt 7
+372 53 866 242