The most intelligent and fully automated systems
Presently, CochlearNucleus systems are the most intelligent and fully automated systems.Presently, CochlearNucleus systems are the most intelligent and fully automated systems.
Our systems have helped thousands of people worldwide to hear. Today Cochlear is ready to offer cochlear implant candidates the best technology available, as the company considers it important that the patients have excellent results and feel free in any acoustic scene. The systems the company offers are easy to use and manage, they guarantee the best surgical results and quick setup.
What are the Advantages of Cochlear Implants?
- The implant has a compact thin impact-resistant silicone-coated titanium housing and can be used in children from 12 months of age and earlier.
- High stimulation rate in the electrode array channels.
- Availability of implants both with a straight array and with a pre-curved one, which reduces the surgical injury rate.
- Better neural response telemetry for more accurate adjustment.
- Preserving residual hearing.
- SmartSound, new revolutionary technology, improves auditory perception in any environment
- Enables magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) up to 1.5 T without magnet removal and up to 3 T with temporary magnet removal.
- All Cochlear new-generation speech processors (external part of the implant system) are compatible with all the implants (internal part) of the earlier generations.
- Cochlear products traditionally have the highest reliability and safety.